Saturday, August 21, 2010

she packed my BRAIN!

i've been a horrible blogger lately. and i mean really horrible. im sorry, but im getting caught up with seeing everyone before i go back to school. last night Lisa came over and im positive right when she came, she packed my fucking brain. so at first we were just talking but then i went crazy...make that WE went crazy. and when Lisa + Priya + crazy happens....all you can do is fucking hope that we don't pull any of our shenanigans. but obviously it's us...we are gonna pull our shenanigans. anyway. we made this rap song that's just really fucking awesome. if you wanna see it add me on facebook. and obviously we took like a bunch of pictures. we're picture people. haha. anyway. i added all this stuff on to facebook. and after she left my mom asked me "what did you pack?" (Lisa was supposed to help me pack, but clearly that did not happen.) before i answered she saw that i was looking at a video on facebook. and it was the one of me that Lisa recorded. and she asked, "what did you pack?! your BRAIN?"
turns out i really did pack my fucking brain.
so i was up till like three in the morning doing fucking laundry. and i got ONE fucking load done. ONE! that's right. just ONE! first i put a load in at like midnight. or something around then. and when it finished i realized i didn't put any detergent in it because we didn't have any in the house, they were in the garage! so i had to re-do that fucking load. and then....when it finished again i put it in the dryer and it took two fucking hours for the fucking shit to fucking dry because i forgot to take out the goddamn motherfucking lint!
i really did pack my brain.



☮ hope ♥

2 comments:

  1. I read this and was like, "packed your Brian? Huh?" Then I got it. I'm just a little slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha don't worry i kept reading it like that too!

    ReplyDelete