Sunday, August 8, 2010

drunk driving.

if there is one thing in the world i hate, that would be drunk drivers. i fucking hate them. and people who drive drunk need to learn some shit. i've had sooo many friends die too young because of this ridiculous shit. and it's to the point where i can't fucking deal with it.
when i was 14 my best friend and her family were coming to visit my family and me. she never made it to me. at fucking 11:30 in the goddamn motherfucking morning someone was drunk and didn't stop at the red light and hit my best friends car head on. all four of them passed away. that was the worst time of my life.
i don't have any respect for people that drink and drive. none whatsoever. they need to learn something. they themselves don't need to do something, but they should learn from some other person's experience(s).
it's never too late to change.


☮ hope ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment