Sunday, August 22, 2010

oh dear. talk about FML

so im atheist, for those that don't know. and for those that do know, it's pretty obvious why. right? yeah i think so. make that i know so. anyhow. last night i was out a little late...well to be honest, very late. i came home around three in the morning. and i was up by 11, but at that time my parents were like we're gonna go to gurdwara...sikh's place of worship. and i was hungover...they didn't know that, thankfully. so i went there hungover and it was fucking torture. sitting down in some place with people singing and everything being about god PLUS my me + my atheist ass + me hungover...aka not a fucking good idea. anyway. i survived. anyway. i have two days left in the HoCo. im really gonna miss these house parties and these kids.


☮ hope ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment