Tuesday, August 24, 2010

summer 2010

i have to say i have some of the bestest friends in the world. throwing me an going away party, with every single thing that i could have imagined...not easy. leaving is always bittersweet for me. i mean i want to go back to the greatest city ever, but im really gonna miss my friends here at home. these are the kids i grew up with. the kids who have seen me and my best and worst. the kids who know me better than i know myself. i love them. they really know how to help me start with my best foot forward.
and even my friends who weren't there, i love you guys too. it's wonderful knowing i have friends at both home and school who love me soo fucking much. you know how to cheer me up and make me laugh and do the little things that just brighten up my day. i really do love you all. and im soo glad i have you guys in my life. i wouldn't be the person i am today, without each and every single one of you.
summer 2010 was great, but now it's time for me to start a new chapter of my life...sophomore year fall semester. i ended the summer on the best note possible, but all good things come to an end. soon ill be back in class listening to lecture, studying in the library, and being my coffee addict self. today is my last day in hoco. so goodbye hoco and hello 10003...aka new york city.


☮ hope ♥

1 comment: